15 October 2008

While You're Waiting

My next review is a bit delayed, as I’d misplaced the disc I keenly wanted to do next, and couldn’t bring myself to accept any substitutes. So, in the meantime, I will share a lovely video from a truly great band, Devo.

This is their one and only “new” original song that has been recorded as Devo since approximately 1990. It was licensed for use in a Dell XPS commercial, but you must know I would never do that to you. This is the complete music video for the song. If this is what they're (still) capable of, why they haven't recorded a comeback album I really don't know. I can't get it out of my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freaking BRILLIANT! How much better this is than "Post-Post Modern Man?" (hint - about 20 x) Looks like they pulled an "Robert Palmer" on the clip though! I guess no one wants to view post-middle aged spuds - haw! Can one buy this track anywhere?

ShareThis!